Full corporate offer we, acting as the seller taking full corporate responsibility and legal authority, hereby certify, that we are ready, willing and able to sell as well buyer able to purchase the under described commodity, under the following terms and conditions: product: beet sugar eu-standard origin: europe union free curculation quantity: 50,000mt in 4 shipments of 12.500mt specifications: beet sugar white refined
1. Polarization 99.8%
2. Moisture 0.10% max
3. Ash by electrical conductivity 0.08% max
4. Icumsa 45 rbu
5. Reducing sugar 0.50% max by weight
6. Water insoluble matter 0.012% max
7. Radiation normal
8. Solid crystal white
9. Granulation fine to medium
10. Latest crop packing: 50 kg net weight in new polypropylene outer bag / polyethylene film (for food packaging) inner bag liner.
Price: eur 640.00 per mt inspection: international export inspection certificate on quantity and quality at port of loading at sellers cost.
Delivery: europe – incoterms 2010 cif duty paid by irrevocable, transferable documentary letter of credit (dlc) for each shipment value of 12,500mt, confirmed by first class bank, 100% payable at sight upon presentation of shipping documents at seller’s bank. + contract will be secured by standby letter of credit in accordance to icc terms ucp 600 covering the amount of 1 month value of 12,500mt valid for the period of remaining 3 months + 45 days. Guarantee: 1 % performance bond, issued by seller’s prime bank. Sales procedures:
1. Buyer issues loi;
2. Seller issues fco;
3. Buyer accepts fco by signing it and returning it to the seller;
4. Buyer issues icpo with soft probe authorization;
5. Buyer’s bank issues pof (mt 799) to seller’s bank;
6. After receipt of pof, seller’s bank issues pop (mt 799) to buyer’s bank;
7. Seller issues draft-contract;
8. Buyer signs and seals (after amendments) the draft contract and sends it to seller via e-mail;
9. Seller signs and seals the draft contract and sends it to buyer via e-mail;
10. Hard copies are exchanged and deposited in buyer’s and seller’s banks;
11. Buyer’s bank issues financial instruments in favour of seller’s bank;
12. Shipments commence as per contract.
Buyer banking details bank: address: account name: a/c no: swift: bank officer: tel: date of issue: 2011-10-10 this full corporate offer is valid for 10 (ten) working days from the date of issue after the expiry date the fco is null and void and of no legal or other value.
+34 666164361/es. +34 642793430/es. +40 772793430/ro.
Descarca informatii suplimentare