Delivery within 2-3 weeks based on pre-order.
Recommended effective working area (m2): 50
Approximated for effective working area with a 3 meter high ceiling.
The UPM / EC air purifying units have been designed for mobility, purifying and cleaning air and eliminating odours, in areas of high occupancy where low noise and versatility are important.
Filtering: These air purification units are equipped with filters capable of removing at least 70% of particles larger than 0.4m.
The standard model comes with a first G-4 filter stage and a final F-9 filter, it also incorporates as standard, an activated carbon stage, designed to remove stale odours produced during everyday use of the premises. Optional type H13 or H14 HEPA filters can be installed with a minimum retention capacity of 99.95% for particles larger than 0.3m.
Germicidal lamp: These purification units can be supplied with an integrated germicidal chamber using UV C lamps, in the spectrum of 256 nm wave amplitude to deactivate a wide variety of microorganisms by absorbing short wavelength energy through DNA and RNA. For specific types of viruses or bacteria that are affected by the radiation dose in the germicidal chamber, consult the specific document.
UPM/EC-310-F7+HEPA H14-CG Mobile Air Purifying unit contains:
UPM/EC-310 unit, drive module included
CG-UPM/EC-310 - Germicidal lamps, 16.8W Total Effective power of UVc radiation
Maximum flow (m3/h): 1450
Power supply: 200-230V 50/60 Hz 1Ph
Sound level dB(A): 29
Speed (rpm): 1920
Power: 175 W
Number of UVc lamps: 6
Total electrical power on the lamps (W): 66
Total UVc radiation power (W): 16.8
Radiation dose: (mJ/cm2): 5.9
Weight (kg): 55
A (mm): 542
B (mm): 500
H (mm): 960
- Frame made from 40mm profile aluminum.
- Set of wheels.
- Plug & Play system with integrated control.
- Control and dirty filters alarm.
- Outer panels made of 25 mm thick, high quality acoustic insulation, and pre-finished sheet metal.
- Backward curved impeller.
- Dishwasher safe pre-filter.
- Filtration stages, depending on model:
- F7 + F9
- F7 + HEPA H14
- Activated carbon filter for odour removal.
- Inspection cover for maintenance and filter replacement.
- Germicidal chamber with UVc (256 nm), depending on model.
- High efficiency E.C. technology, external rotor motor, controllable by 0-10V signal.
- Single phase 200-240V- 50 / 60Hz and three phase 380-480V- 50 / 60Hz.
- Air temperature range of -25C to +60C.
- Aluminum profile frame and pre-finished sheet metal with 25mm thick acoustically insulated panels.